Anti-theft alarm makes your phone useless to the thief even after he restarts the phone, changes the SIM and battery.
Are you concerned that someone will access your phone and see all your private information?
Are you worried that someone is checking your phone regularly?
Do your friends misuse your phone (texts, Facebook and emails etc.) without your permission?
Do you hate inquisitive people trying to access your phone all the time?
Use theft alarm if you don’t want anyone to use your phone without your permission.
1) When charging your phone if someone disconnects it, then a loud siren will help you to prevent theft.
2) At work, you may place your phone on your laptop and if someone tries to touch your laptop or phone, immediately an alarm will scare them away.
3) While travelling in public transport you can protect your phone from being stolen or dropping off from your pocket.
4) Theft alarm may also be used to surprise your colleagues and friends, who access your phone without your consent.
5) Theft alarm can also be used to prevent your kids and family members from using your phone when you’re not around.
6) If the thief changes the SIM card then an alarm will ring which will continue until the right password is entered.