AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac and Linux, wirelessly, for free.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focused on.
1. Files Transfer
– AirDroid supports transferring all kinds of files in different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile device, on the same network and even remotely.
– Send music, video, photo, gif, apk, link and all kinds of files you would like to transfer.
2. Remote access and control ( root NOT required )
– Complete remote access and control of your Android devices from Windows, Mac OS, wireless and without rooting.
– Provides secure screen sharing, phone screen recording.
– Remote camera feature can help you see through the lens of both front and back cameras, monitor the environment around the device in real-time.
3. SMS & Contacts management
– Receive, reply and send SMS messages via AirDroid PC desktop client and Web AirDroid.
– Managing messages and contact stored on your phone.
4. Notification Mirror
Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer. Reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Line and Kik) from desktop clients.
5. Make and Answer calls via PC
– Web AirDroid provide incoming calls review function which allow you accept or reject calls by clicking the mouse. Review missed calls.
– Dialpad even allow you make calls via PC.
6. Backup & Sync
– Backup photos and videos from phone to computer.
– Share clipboard between phone and computer.
7. Other phone management features (Web client only)
– Find phone: locate your phone when it’s lost.
– Apps & Media: manage photos, ringtones and videos, upload, install and uninstall apks remotely